The shade rod tubular motor kit will work with CL338H or CL338HZ rods, but it does not work with CL338T rods. It also can drive other similar profile 40mm diameter rods. It can be rolled up or down by remote, timer, wall switch, or other controllers. The motor kit comes with complete hardware and manual. Plug and play style, no wiring job is required.
- Slim design prevents sun rays from coming through from the installation gap.
- Can be inside mounted. Window must be at least 2-1/4" deep for inside flush mount.
- Mounted on both ceiling and wall, or any other angled surfaces.
- One remote control can operate 8 sets of units without interfering with each other.
- Group control to roll all shades up or down simultaneously.
- Stops at any position once by pressing "STOP" button.
- No limited switch setup. Easily programmable open/close position.
- Programmed open/close positions will remain even after power is off.
- Safe and reliable; designed with 12VDC transformer with GS or UL approval.
- Overload protection. Stops automatically within 5 seconds.
- Input voltage: 120V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz
- Output voltage: 12VDC
- Operation power: 12W
- Standby power: 0.1W
- Maximum IR remote distance: 12M
- Endurance of the motor: approximately 1000 hours
- Maximum load: 8Kgs
- Universal joiner
- 135° joiner
- 180° joiner
- Wall Switch
- Made-To-Order Shade
- CL338H rods
Note: One Motor kit can operate two or more rods when using the joiners.
Remote Control Electric Roller Shade Motor kit CL-388H Retail Box include:
- One tubular motor
- One infrared remote
- 12VDC 1A power adapter
- Mount brackets, wheel, and hardware
- Program control pad
- Instruction booklet
Please select any of the numbers 1, 2 or 3 from the remote control, then press the button "< >" or " > < ". The curtain will open or close according to your selection. If you want to stop the curtain at any preferred position, press the button "STOP".