Motorized roller shade rods can be rolled up or down by remote, timer, wall switch, or other controllers. It is similar to the conventional shade rod except that it is driven by a motor. The motorized roller shade rod works with all types of shades such as solar mesh shades and total blackout shades. Shade material can be regular fabric, vinyl, laminate, or any other material that can be rolled up or down with rod.
Designed and developed for home improvement under Do-It-Yourself (DIY) concept. The motorized curtain rod comes with complete hardware and manual. No wiring job is required. Plug and play. It is ready to install and hang up your shade.
- Slim design prevents sun rays from coming through from the installation gap.
- Can be inside mounted. Window must be at least 2-1/4" deep for inside flush mount.
- Mounted on both ceiling and wall, or any other angled surfaces.
- One remote control can operate 8 sets of units without interfering with each other.
- Group control to roll all shades up or down simultaneously.
- Stops at any position once by pressing "STOP" button.
- No limited switch setup. Easily programmable open/close position.
- Programmed open/close positions will remain after power is off.
- Safe and reliable; designed with 12VDC transformer with GS or UL approval.
- Overload protection. Stops automatically within 5 seconds.
- Input voltage: 120V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz
- Output voltage: 12VDC
- Operation power: 12W
- Standby power: 0.1W
- Maximum IR remote distance: 12M
- Endurance of the motor: approximately 1000 hours
- Maximum load: 8Kgs
- Universal joiner
- 135° joiner
- 180° joiner
- Wall Switch
- Made-To-Order Shade
Note: One Motor kit can operate two or more rods when using the joiners.
- Remote Control Electrical Roller Shade CL-388H Motor Kit Retail Box
- 1 meter Aluminum Tube and Bottom Bar
Please select any of the numbers 1, 2 or 3 from the remote control, then press the button "< >" or " > < ". The curtain will open or close according to your selection. If you want to stop the curtain at any preferred position, press the button "STOP".